Open Letter to YouTube – Please Reinstate My YouTube Channel DictatorMethod with 1000+ YouTube Videos!

by BJ on March 22, 2014

(This is my video I made in my SECONDARY account…my original account dictatormethod is still down and I am currently working to get it reinstated).

Dear YouTube,

Yesterday, I heard the shocking news that my YouTube Channel (dictatormethod) was shut down.

I started the youtube channel in 2009. I published over 1000+ videos on youtube teaching people about internet marketing, personal development, and showing my own journey of personal transformation in my life and business.

I gained over 400,000+ views on youtube and had over 3000+ youtube subscribers.

…And one of my proudest accomplishments on youtube was recently surpassing over 1000+ videos (as well as several live Google hangouts) on this channel.

I worked very hard and diligently creating DAILY content for my loyal 3000+ youtube subscribers, 5000+ newsletter readers, 2800+ facebook friends and 3000+ twitter followers only to find it shut down in ONE day.

I even got LOTS of messages from other people who said that my youtube channel inspired them to start their own channel and start creating and sharing their stories through videos online.

I love doing videos and it is one of the things that I do DAILY because I love what I do.

…Unfortunately , the notifications for the youtube account termination and videos being flagged all came in one day for over tons of videos I did. (I am suspecting it may be due to haters or competitors flagging my videos because it all happened in 1 day).

Don't get me wrong…

I love youtube…it helped me grow in so many ways and helped me help other people worldwide that I wouldn't have been able to reach without it.

I still love youtube.  I do A LOT.

All I want is my channel back (youtube username: dictatormethod).

That's all I want.

I made a commitment to do 3 videos a day for 90 days and accomplished it before on that channel.

I was doing my SECOND 90 day challenge (of 3 videos a day) to make it a personal mission to help inspire people to take action in their online entrepreneur dreams.

I just ask you to help me get my channel back.

That's all I ask youtube.

I love you still.  Do you still love me? =)

Let's get back together like we used too. Can you give my channel back?

I appreciate you and thank you for listening.

BJ Min

PS…If you have enjoyed my YouTube videos (on my original BJ Min / dictatormethod channel) or my videos have helped you in any way shape or form, please post your comments and support below because your comments can help me get my account back online.  Thank you and love you!

Did you like this? Share it:

{ 45 comments… read them below or add one }

Antoniya March 23, 2014 at 12:34 am

I am nearly heart-broken because the dictatormethod channel has been taken down! This was my source of daily inspiration, motivation and it has helped me tremendously to overcome my fear of success and take action to grow my business. Please YouTube, take the channel back online, I really miss BJ Min’s videos!

sheena March 23, 2014 at 12:42 am

I am sad to hear that this channel got taken down since BJ has given nothing but value and helping other live a better life. please put this channel back up! you are making a big mistake by taking it down

Thuy March 23, 2014 at 12:46 am

BJ, your videos were awesome and educational! It was really helpful for me! You gave a ton of great knowledge and delivered everything with a stellar attitude! We want your channel back on YouTube!

Rachelle March 23, 2014 at 1:33 am

To Youtube: We want BJ MIN back on youtube! PERIOD. He is an inspiration! BJ loves you and his audience too, because we can access him easily from Youtube. If you dont get his channel up… then BJ will be forced to use another platform and his follows will go there instead. Obviously, that’s not win-win.

Hi BJ, whether or not you get your channel back, you have other resources and we will follow you wherever you go. =)

Henok March 23, 2014 at 1:58 am

We support BJ please give his channel back!

Mark Humphrey Jr March 23, 2014 at 2:39 am

I have very much enjoyed watching BJ Min’s Videos on youtube. Please restore this account!

Andre March 23, 2014 at 3:06 am

BJ Min’s YouTube channel is one of the best in business education niche. There is probably over 1000 videos so it’s definitely worth serious overview by real person from YouTube. It’s not some random channel under fake name with only 2 videos.

It’s full of valuable business, marketing and mindset education! YouTube please restore BJ’s YouTube channel!

Angelo Sayson March 23, 2014 at 3:09 am

BJ has given out nothing but PURE VALUE through his inspirational videos. Doesn’t make sense that Youtube shut down his account just because some douchebag hater decided to flag his videos. BJ made an impact to his Youtube followers in a positive way…. he deserve his channel back!

Robert Stamp March 23, 2014 at 3:55 am

YOUTUBE: Anyone who can shut down a channel like BJ’s “dictatormethod” obviously hasn’t taken the time to review any of the content for themselves.

There must some kind of mistake!

BJ is a very sincere and well intentioned individual who only wants to help and inspire his fellow man/marketer. You are doing the entire Internet a great disservice by closing BJ’s channel.

I challange you to take a look at some of the video’s for yourself!

Avinash King Avinash March 23, 2014 at 5:30 am

Dear Google/YouTube,

Please respect the real guy who is working hard to make living and working to make YT a better place as a source of information in the form of Video. BJ is really hard working, motivational and great guy. He helps everyone on this earth, He motivates us through his video.
I am big follower of him. he has putted positive energy in me to stand on my feet to work online. Kindly give his YouTube channel back.

Thanks

Avinash
(CEO, MakeMeNoise)

Naim March 23, 2014 at 6:13 am

I just received the news…this is very deplorable and the ones who flagged the videos should be ashamed. BJ’s videos have helped me a lot in becoming not only a better internet marketer, but a better person as well. They are an extension of him and effectively convey his willingness to improve the world one day at a time. YouTube should totally reinstate dictatormethod.

Joao Pedro March 23, 2014 at 6:23 am

Please, come back this very userful channel that inspire me to take action, for sure!

Jorge Oyewusi March 23, 2014 at 6:51 am

Hey BJ, great to hear from you again…bad news you got this time, we will do whatever it takes to get OUR channel back.
Youtube, please lets BJ MIN have his channel (dictatormethod) back, the channel has helped, inspired and guided me in my online quest to make money legitimately.
The least I and you can do is give the Chanel back so he can keep inspiring people.
Jorge Oyewusi,
NIGERIA.

Alain C. March 23, 2014 at 8:07 am

This situation is didappointing on so many levels. I sought out your channel yesterday for a dose of your genuine enthusiasm and inspiration. You’ve taught me a lot when it comes to marketing but the personal growth had been the biggest contributuon. Simply by leading by example. I hope that Youtube corrects this error because your channel brought real tangible genuine value to not only myself and others but to Youtube as well.

I pray this gets fixed and that youtube im the future takes a less heavy handed appproach because theres clearly people abusing the flagging. Nevertheless i know this is a bump in the road for you BJ and ur about to mae some big waves!

Sheryl Mann March 23, 2014 at 8:14 am

YO YouTube! BJ’s one of the good guys! Please give him his channel back. I really looked forward to watching his videos everyday. He is teaching people how to ethically be successful and fulfilled from his own experiences as a home business leader and mentor. He’s real. He’s inspiring. His videos are invaluable.

Mike Marques March 23, 2014 at 8:25 am

I support BJ Min
Please give him back that Channel

Pau Millan March 23, 2014 at 8:25 am

Dear Google/YouTube,

Please restore the channel of dictatormethod user. It is really inspiring, gives real value and his videos are one of the few that I view more than once on Youtube.

Thanks,
Pau Millan.

JJ Ahuna March 23, 2014 at 9:26 am

YouTube Admin – You need to know that BJ Min’s “Dictatormethod” Channel provides real and genuine content for the beginner, as well as advanced online marketer. BJ has been providing true and useful content in his videos to inspire and enhance one’s ability to improve their efforts online, and he would always invite people to utilize YouTube to get their message across and out there. If YouTube truly had someone monitoring BJ Min’s videos, they would know for a fact that his content is not malicious, suspicious or “spammy”, but it’s direct, honest, passionate and always refers to “how YouTube is the venue that is helping him become successful online, and he invited others to do the same”. In regards to taking his “channel” down, please re-instate “dictatormethod” and place it back in good standing, and disregard any negative “flags” that has been forwarded to you, because BJ is helping alot of people right now, and these people who may have submitted negative feedback are the minority that are holding many who want and need BJ Min’s help in this critical time of their online marketing efforts, including ME! Thank you for this opportunity to allow us to submit this letter to have YouTube reconsider BJ Min’s termination of “DictatorMethod” Channel.

Aaron March 23, 2014 at 10:13 am

PLEASE BRING BACK THIS CHANNEL. I have gain much knowledge from this channel & it would break my heart to see it go. I get pumped up and inspired to take action by BJ. PLEASE BRING THIS CHANNEL BACK!

Jay Brown March 23, 2014 at 10:16 am

BJ is a great guy his channel really inspired and helped me in so many ways, he gives great value please open it back up

Jed March 23, 2014 at 11:56 am

This is mess up!!! Bring back BJ min, such a good buddy that I met. YouTube be nice to innocent people.

Ralph Clesca March 23, 2014 at 1:41 pm

BJ you shouldn’t worry brother we got your back. There was zero level of abuse in the videos and if I started doing videos it was because of you… no doubt youtube is going to reinstate your channel but we should ask that they do that sooner.

Paula Sesay March 23, 2014 at 1:52 pm

You have my full support BJ. I left a comment under your video. You worked extemely hard to provide us with 1000’s of valuable videos. These rules allowing Haters to destroy the creations of up-standing people must be changed. Please reinstate BJ’s channel. He deserves to have it back and we deserve to continue to benefit from it.

Fonte March 23, 2014 at 2:32 pm

BJ has been an inspiration to me and I fully support him. The content that he puts out on youtube has helped me . Something needs to be done to stop the flagging abuse that is going around youtube. Please reinstate his channel.

Kappa March 23, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Loved your videos bro

Steve March 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm

It IS YouTube’s fault for not validatng the complaint or allowing you any input. In YouTube’s eyes you are not guilty till proven innocent …you are guilty and they don’t give shit or want to hear you side.

Keala March 23, 2014 at 3:13 pm

LOL! I recently had someone flag 35 of my videos – including ones of my girlfriend and I documenting our trip to Chicago (what’s “inappropriate” about that?). I wonder if it’s just a coincidence that BJ and I are in the same industry? So let me get this straight… Someone abuses their YouTube privileges by flagging videos for no apparent reason and the uploader gets penalized? If I walk into a store and start knocking things off the shelf simply because I don’t like them, does the store close? No. Instead, I get my a** kicked out. All I’m saying is ban the REAL abuser, YouTube. BJ’s videos ROCKED! Give the guy his channel back.

Cequinne March 23, 2014 at 3:50 pm

+1 for reinstatement of BJ’s channel!

Matt Potts March 23, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Dear Youtube: BJ Has been an inspiration to many people and I believe it is a tragedy that you have taken down his youtube account. Please reinstate it immediately, he deserves it and has helped many people with his unique coaching/teaching method.

Donna DeGutis March 23, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Please reinstate BJ’s channel on You Tube. He is an amazing entrepreneur and is committed to serving and assisting others.

Cindy March 23, 2014 at 6:15 pm

I follow all BJ youtube videos.
and he inspired me to do my first google hangout!

BJ inspire me to focus on taking action, take action NOW.

Youtube, please ban those haters who abuse their rights!!!! NOW!!!
(I have seen people make a playlist and ask their fans to go flag videos.! it’s crazy)
Ban those people instead.

Please Get BJ Min’s videos back NOW!

Adrian March 23, 2014 at 6:35 pm

GIVE BJ BACK HIS ACCOUNT!

Bruce March 23, 2014 at 7:10 pm

In having watched many of BJMin’s videos on youtube, I can attest to the fact that he has helped me to work smarted, harder & with more passion than before – all positives. His unfailing energy and positive message is what we need more of. He has my complete support in that I know he’s mostly interested in making a positive change in the lives of everyday people who watch his videos. His impact is positive – ONLY POSITIVE – ALL THE TIME.
What’s not to like?h

Richard A. March 23, 2014 at 8:11 pm

OK.. huge error here! This channel had to have been flagged in error by someone who has never viewed or has some kind of mean streak towards success. BJ has been nothing but professional and informative. If it was not for BJ I would have never launched my dream and did 1 video not to mentioned 16! I would have never have done this without BJ. Part of my “Perfect Day” starts with taking in a BJ Min video. Please re-instate his channel ASAP and do some data mining and catch the troller that falsely accused his channel of being in appropriate. It makes no sense to me that YouTube can side with a bad person so I am sure it was just a mistake and after further review the channel will be back up and running. I am pro-YouTube all the way and I can see how this could happen but fixing the error would show a huge following that YouTube has respect and integrity across the board. As I read all the post above mine it is clear YouTube still has lots of support and we hope you do the right thing as your investigation concludes. I don’t know how you can get aggressive to those that falsely flag someone but I know if you dial a fake 911 call you get in a lot of trouble. I hope you are able to reach out to this person and set clear boundaries so that those who support YouTube and its channels can continue with confidence and trust in the system. I support BJ and his channel!

Gerald DeBruyn March 23, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Dear You Tube,

I have known BJ Min for about a year now amd I was shocked that his YouTube account was terminated. I have learned so much from this Gentleman and hope that you will give his YouTube account back to him. I know BJ and he has helped many, many people succeed on the internet marketing and I miss his daily inspiration he gives in my daily proceedings. I got inspired by BJ and I am finally making money online by his teaching me the goal settings concept. I ask that you reconsider BJ as a valuable asset not only to YouTube but by a lot of people he has touched in the world.

Thanks for your time,
Gerald DeBruyn

Dee Wakefield March 23, 2014 at 9:27 pm

BJ Min’s channel is a great asset with lots of good content and entrepreneurial advice. YouTube provides a great service, however the platform makes it too easy for just anyone to flag perfectly appropriate content as inappropriate. I expect the YouTube team will recognize this error and re-establish BJ’s channel…

Tony March 23, 2014 at 10:20 pm

BJ Min’s channel had GREAT content and was VERY valuable to a lot of people! Bring it back Youtube!

Joaquin Palacios March 23, 2014 at 11:38 pm

I think Youtube should reconsider the way they are closing channels because they are closing legitimate channels like BJ’s and its not fair to let this happen and let the haters win. I have many videos that were flagged as inappropriate for children and it is in no way the case. You have my support and good vibes brother, God bless you…

BJ March 24, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Just want to say I thank you ALL for the support, love, and comments!

I read all your comments and I just want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you.

It’s funny and interesting how I see this as a BLESSING in disguise because I’m actually determined to become even better of a marketer and already taking a better blueprint and action plan to come back stronger.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Learn from my own example to realize if something doesn’t go perfect in your life or business, see it as an OPPORTUNITY to grow and become even better in whatever you want to achieve in your life.

Thank you and appreciate you all!
BJ

Jeramie Feliciano March 24, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Hey BJ-YOUTUBE-DICTATORMETHOD

I just want to say that I watch BJ mins videos daily and I have gained massive value in self developement and gaining knowledge of the passion that we share to make other people know that they can be better. I want to say that it is truly a shame to see DICTATORMETHOD inactive at this moment and YOUTUBE I and everyone that does watch, subscribe or follow BJ min ask that this channel be reviewed and you will see that the people that flagged the videos are people that are in negative competition (for no reason because this is done for passion) are in the wrong for this. He is a true and honest Person. Motivator, coach, and mentor to mentor are only a few of the titles that he can be given and deserves to be able to get back the hard work that he has given to the world.

Adrian March 24, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Amazing, I’m listening Les Brown, he just shout out “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!”

anne March 27, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your videos, I watch them and appreciate them all the time but today of all days, they sure helped me out today.

Marina March 29, 2014 at 10:34 pm

I am really sorry to hear that, BJ’s Video’s helped me to realize that I can be a marketer too. so many great advises and inspirational Videos, it is pitty to hear that youTube closes channel for HATERS, please do not be hater’s, allow BJ to Be BJ and for those who do not believe that he exists and helps go and meet him personally at the events. Don’t just flag him , Hi you haters you just do not have what he has and you hate him……….. ……DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA crazy,
Reinstate BJ’s account,
BJ I hope you have saved your videos……

Raees 1st day Box Office Collection January 16, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Raees Box Office Collection on 26th January 2016, the first day collection of Raees at Box Office
Raees 1st day Box Office Collection

Love Stone June 14, 2017 at 12:52 am

Premature ejaculation medications are needed to a scenario wherever a male fails to delay his ejaculation throughout intercourse and climaxes too early effort his partner unhappy. letter of the alphabet becomes an embarrassment and a disappointment if happen often.